Friday, November 09, 2007

a little displaced

feeling a little displaced tonight. Since the furniture is being delivered tomorrow (sometime between 8a-12p) we moved our mattress/box spring into the living room for the night. Our house is in complete disarray at the moment, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. The bedroom is completely painted, (thanks Chris & Kevin) and looks great. Maybe I'll take some pics in the morning & post them tomorrow.

An oldie but a goodie. Here is a picture from Jonathan from one year ago today. This was his one month photo; can you believe how much he's changed!? I got a little teary looking at the old pictures, I miss my baby being so little. But the age he's at now is great! He's got such a great personality and is so much fun to be around. He keeps us laughing; that's for sure.

Well, I guess I'll go *camp out* with Chris in the living room. G'night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...