Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Best Birthday Cake Ever Part 2

Last year my friends, Rebecca & Lisa, made me the best birthday cake ever! Well, I think they may have out done themselves this year. I don't currently have a photo of the wonderful creation (Laurel, do you have a good picture of it on your camera?), but let me tell you it was amazing. Imagine a flower arrangement made of Rice Krispie Treats. Here's a photo of me holding one of the flowers. It was kind of warm in my house, so it was falling apart a bit, but it tasted fantastic! Thanks girls! I can't wait til next year to see what you come up with!

I have a bunch more pictures to go through, Rebecca was having a great time being the photographer & took 197 pictures with my camera! Not to mention however many she took with Laurel's. There are a lot of good ones so be on the lookout for them over the next couple of days.

Off to bed. When you go to the 8:30 service you have to get up early!
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...