Friday, October 31, 2008

family pics from missouri

I'm such a slacker. We got back from Missouri last Friday & I'm just getting around to posting some pictures from our trip. It was kind of a spur of the moment trip, and only my Aunt Brenda knew that Jonathan & I were coming. It was a lot of fun surprising everyone. The last time we were there Jonathan was only 8 months old, so he's obviously changed ALOT! Everyone was quite taken with him; he's a charmer!

I didn't take very many pictures at all, and somehow managed to be there a week & not take a single picture of Jonathan with my grandmother or my aunt. How did that happen? We were with them most of the time. Grrr. Anyhoo...

Grandpa Cole (my mom's dad) & Jonathan

Grandpa, Jonathan, me & Mom

Grandpa, Wanda (Grandpa's wife), Jonathan, Mom & me


I have some more pictures but they'll have to be in a separate post as Picasa will only let me upload 4 at a time. ;o/

I'll sign off for now, but I'll be back soon with another post. I have to tell y'all about the New Kids on the Block concert that Haley, Brandi & I went to last night. AMAZING!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...