Wednesday, May 18, 2011

final game of the season…

Last Friday was Jboy’s final TBall game of the season. He’s had such a good time playing & we’ve really enjoyed watching him. Sign-up for “Fall Ball” started yesterday, and he seems really interested, so maybe this will be his sport of choice. We’ll see.


Here are a few pictures from the last game {most, taken by my sister} and their “party” at Dairy Queen afterwards.

Mouse over this pic!


Gooooo, Muckdogs! {sidenote: I just googled “Muckdog” because after all this time I still have no idea what it is. Maybe that’s because it’s not an actual creature. Alrighty.}


I don’t know if he even has the ball in this picture but he’s going after the other guy no matter what!
Giving it his all!
Hangin’ in the dugout with his buddies.
Hangin' in the dugout
On deck!
On deck!
Post game ice cream!
Ice cream with the team
I’d love to know what he’s laughing at here. Love that smile.
Big laughs
Trophy time!
Trophy time
Jboy & Coach Tim
Jboy & Coach Tim


I’ve really enjoyed watching Jboy play TBall this year. It will be exciting to see if he continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Misti for posting his ball pics. I especially love the one of him at the table having a good laugh. So glad he had so much fun playing the game. Tell him Gaga is proud of him. Love Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...