Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back to school

Yesterday was Jboy’s first day of school. He’s been so excited & counting down the days. I can’t believe that this is his last year of preschool & next year he’ll be in Kindergarten. Where did my baby go?

Of course I took a bunch of pictures. What kind of mommy/blogger would I be if I didn’t?

First school lunch. Ever.

 IMG_2334

My gosh he looks so grown up. Doesn’t he?
IMG_2337 IMG_2338 IMG_2342

Ready to start the day!
IMG_2347

He had a great first day! His favorite part was definitely getting to stay for “lunch bunch” because they got to go outside & play again.

My mom called this evening to ask him how his first day went. She asked him if he’d learned anything new & he replied, “Yeah, but I still can’t read”. Trying not to laugh she told him it might take a day or two & he said, “Yeah, probably”. He’s such a goof!

I’m way behind on blogging. {Obviously} I’m hoping to do a “catch-up” post in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mist for posting the pictures. I especially love the one where he is sitting at the table. I sure do miss him and miss getting to watch him grow up in person.Love and miss you all.....Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...