Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's official

My little boy has RSV. The nurse said to just keep doing what we're doing (breathing treatments, meds) and they'll check him out when I take him back Thursday morning. I've been doing a little online reading about RSV, and I think for the most part it's not too serious. It can be, if it's not treated. We seem to have caught it pretty early, as when we were at the doctor yesterday his blood oxygen level was 98%, that sounds pretty good to me.

I took a few pictures of Chris giving Jonathan his breathing treatment this evening. He's such a good boy & sits pretty still while it's being done. As you can see, he sat there & watched TV with Daddy.





This kid loves the TV. I think his two favorite shows are The Backyardigans and Oprah. Yes, I said Oprah. I don't know what it is about her, but anytime he sees her come on the TV he smiles a huge smile. It's so cute.

I need to add a prayer request. My friend Kimberly's mother-in-law, Catherine Archer, had to have open heart surgery today, so if you could lift her up in prayer it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I'd better get to bed in case I have to get up in the night with little boy....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...