Wednesday, July 18, 2007

He's back...



thank goodness. I think things are pretty much back to normal around here. Jonathan's pretty much back to his old self, and is getting back into the swing of sleeping like a pro. I think I figured out one of the reasons I was having such a hard time with him not going to bed easily at night. I wasn't necessarily going to bed any later than I usually do, so I wasn't really lacking sleep. But what I was lacking is my down time. Once Jonathan goes to bed, I spend a couple of hours (usually longer than I should) reading, surfing the net, just doing whatever. It's my time to just unwind & regroup. I wasn't getting that when he wasn't going to bed like usual. Thankfully, last night & tonight have been pretty easy, so I've had my time, and it makes such a difference for me.

Haley's been begging me for a video of Jonathan crawling, and I promise I'll get on that soon. It shouldn't be hard to get one, seeing as how he's crawling all the time, all over the place. Today he started "running" away from me. He had crawled out into the hallway/entryway, and when I went to get him he started going as fast as he could. I kept saying, "I'm gonna get ya" and he'd just go so fast he'd fall down. It was hysterical. He's also started following us if we walk out of the room. I'll go into the kitchen (just for a second, of course) and the next thing you know he's coming around the corner looking for me. It's too cute.

You may, or may not, have noticed that there's a new "doodad" on the sidebar of my blog. While reading Ali Edwards' blog I came across a website called GoodReads where you can make a database of all of the books you've read, are reading and want to read. You can also do book reviews and "meet" other people who have similar reading interests that you do. Several months ago I joined an online book club on a message board that I frequent, Mommy Zone and have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it. One of the main reasons I joined was to expand my horizons when it comes to authors that I read. I tend to read the same authors over and over and don't venture out much. My favorite author is Lori Wick, she writes Christian fiction. Except for the book that came out July 1st, I have read everything she's written. We'll see what new and interesting books we read in the future.

Well, who knows what time the boy will decide to get up in the morning, so I'd better get to bed. Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...