Friday, February 22, 2008

Do you remember this?

As if I don't spend enough time on the computer reading blogs, I have a new one that I love; Slice of Pink. I found this on her blog this morning... MASH. Do you remember this game? Oh I used to play this all the time. My results this morning.... I'll marry Joshua Jackson, live in a shack in Boston, drive a blue mercedes, be a teacher & have one child. Interesting. And yes... I did put Chris' name in the blocks, the first one so you know! So, play the game & post a comment with your results!

In other news.... I lost another 1.6 pounds this week! I reached my 1st 10% goal! I was so excited because my friend Jennifer got her 10% too so we were able to celebrate together. I'm so thankful that I have her there with me; it's definitely helping me to have a friend to go with. As my reward for reaching my first goal I get to have a mani-pedi; but I'm not sure when I'm going yet. Tomorrow I'm scrapping with the girls again. This time we're going to Scrap Chic Boutique in Decatur. Rebecca has been chosen to be on the Design Team there, and we're all so excited for her!

Well, Jonathan should be getting up any minute, so I'd better get going....

3 comments:

Janet said...

MASH, bringing back junior high. Isn't it great?

laurel said...

Congratulations! Have fun with the mani-pedi. See you tomorrow!

Machelle said...

congrats on your loss!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...