Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello Fall...

Photobucket
I've missed you so.
It's 69 degrees outside & I love it! I can't remember when it was this cool outside. Most days it's still pretty hot in the afternoon, but you can feel the cooler weather coming. It's in the air. I can't wait to start wearing jeans & sweaters again. With this cooler weather comes the neccesity of clothes shopping. Especially for a small red-headed boy who lives here. He has no pants in his size, so we need to remedy that soon. We already bought him a pair of sneakers for fall, and next come the clothes.
Tonight is the season premiere of The Biggest Loser on NBC. I really like this show; it's very motivating, which I could use right now.
Well, we're going to be starting dinner soon, so I'd best get busy....




1 comment:

Rach said...

I need my sweaters and jeans!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...