Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tag! You're It!

My friend Laurel tagged me. I have to tell 6 different facts about myself that most people do not know, then tag 6 other bloggers.

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Here are my 6 facts:

1. When in the car by myself, I like to turn up the music & sing at the top of my lungs.
2. Every time I open a can of crescent rolls or biscuits I get scared when the can pops open.
3. My husband & I are taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class at church & hope to be out of debt (excluding the house) within two years. I can't wait!
4. This Valentine's Day Chris & I have been together for 12 years! Amazing.
5. I'm terrified of spiders to the point I think it almost qualifies as a phobia.
6. I have never traveled outside the United States but hope to someday.

Hmmm, I'm supposed to tag 6 people now... let's see...

Rachael
Jen
Angela
Tracy
Kim
Miriam

3 comments:

Beyond Blessed in GA said...

Oh, I hope you guys LOVE FPU! We took it in the fall and is was AMAZING! Hard to make it all 13 weeks, but well worth the habit-changing that takes place over 13 weeks! Good Luck!

laurel said...

I think everyone knows about #1. ;-)

Zoe said...

i have been curious about the dave ramsey course. let me know how it goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...