Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jboy v. 3.5

On Monday, Jboy turned 3 1/2! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. In just 6 short months he'll be four years old. Wah!

For a little something different I thought I'd interview Jboy & share his answers here...



First, questions about Mommy & Daddy:

What does Daddy always say to you? Basket of cars
What does Mommy always say to you? Daddy
What makes Daddy happy? a truck
What makes Mommy happy? a firetruck
What makes Daddy cry? Mr. Owl
What makes Mommy cry? Mr. Owl
How old is Daddy? 25
How old is Mommy? 22 (don't I wish, sweetheart)
What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? You (OMG! I was seriously cracking up here.)
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Daddy (LOL)
Where does Daddy work? At work. At Grumpie's house.
What does he do? I don't know
What does Mommy do while you're at school? Play golf
What is Daddy's favorite food? Chicken pot pie
What is Mommy's favorite food? Fries (sad)

Now, questions about Jboy:

What is your favorite color? yellow and blue
What is your favorite food? Fries & Chicken (no question there)
Who is your favorite friend? Porter
What is your favorite toy? Taxi
What is your favorite movie? Bolt
What is your favorite TV Show/cartoon? Chuggington
What is your favorite book? the Bible (I swear I didn't coach him on this!)
What is your favorite song? Mrs. Melody's class (music teacher at school)

What a hoot! I plan to ask these same questions again when he turns four & see how the answers change.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am betting that at four daddy's favorite thing to do is still you.....

Rebecca said...

hahaha! That's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...