4 years (and 3 days) ago I started this little old blog. I was about 30 weeks pregnant with Jboy & thought it would be a great place to document (the remainder of) my pregnancy and our new journey as parents.
A lot has happened in the 4 years (and 3 days) since then:
* Jboy is almost four (!) years old
* We're ready to add another child to our family
* I quit my job & began my lifelong dream of becoming a stay-at-home mom
* I've lost & gained a lot of weight
* My parents have moved several times, to multiple states (and even 6 months with us)
* Chris' mom was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins B-cell Lymphoma & went through chemo. (She's over 2 years cancer free now, Praise God!)
* My dad nearly died after an issue with an ulcer (he's fine now too, Thank God!)
* We potty trained Jboy
This is a very small list.
I love my life & can't wait to see what the next four years hold for our family. I hope you'll be here too!