Monday, September 06, 2010

here you come again...

and by "you" I mean "fall". Also known as Autumn. Also known as my favorite season, by far.

We've been experiencing occasional fall-like weather here in the Atlanta area lately. I have to say it's been glorious. There was even a time Saturday morning when I was actually cold. Loved it!

I love fall for a variety of reasons:

* cooler weather
* the holidays are almost here!
* football season (Go DAWGS!)
* new seasons of my fave tv shows

I actually took the time today to create a new Google calendar with all of my favorite shows' premieres & schedules. Yes, I am a dork, but I didn't want to forget anything. :D
As you can see, there is something on almost every night of the week. I will say, I'm glad that Survivor has moved to Wednesdays this season. Now I can watch Vampire Diaries "live" and not have to wait until Survivor is over. Mike & Molly and My Generation are two new shows that I'd like to try watching. Not like I really need anything else to watch but, hey, what can you do?

What shows are you looking forward to this season?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...