Tuesday, March 01, 2011

home management binder

A couple of weeks ago I came across a post on one of my new favorite blogs, A Bowl Full of Lemons, about putting together a “Home Management Binder”. I really liked the idea of having everything together in one place; to-do list, menu planning, contacts, etc… so I went about putting my own together.

I’m sure I’ll be adding more to it as I see what else I need, but here is what I have so far:

Gotta make it pretty, you know. :)IMG_1327

IMG_1341

The categories I have so far are: To Do, Menu Planning, Contacts and Birthdays/Anniversaries. IMG_1333

There are several places online where you can find free printables for cleaning lists, etc, but I decided to just make my own.  IMG_1336 IMG_1337

In “Contacts” I have section for Family, Friends, Doctors/Dentist, Insurance, School and Church. I didn’t put everyone we know in here, just people we would want called in case of an emergency or something. IMG_1338

I’m sure you can guess what’s in the “Birthdays/Anniversaries” section. I also put the addresses on the sheet too in the hopes I’ll get better about sending cards. IMG_1340

I’m sure this will help me on my quest for a more organized life.

Do you have a binder or something like this that you use? I’d love to see it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really neat Mist! You are sooo good!
Love ya! Momma

aliciamarie911 said...

I sure wish that I had something like that! I am in desperate need to become organized! Maybe one day. Just maybe.

Btw-I'm your newest follower. :)

http://aliciamarie911.blogspot.com/

aliciamarie911 said...

I sure wish that I had something like that! I am in desperate need to become organized! Maybe one day. Just maybe.

Btw-I'm your newest follower. :)

http://aliciamarie911.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Did you make your binder printables with photoshop/editing software?? SO cute!

http://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com said...

This is so great and I am inspired to do this. You did a great job with your printables!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...