Thursday, November 09, 2006

Recovering, again

It's beginning to feel like I'm always trying to recover from something. This year should definitely be dubbed, "The Year of the Surgery". Since January I've had 4 procedures done: ectopic removal, ERCP (gall stones removed), c-section and gall bladder removed. That's a lot for one person in a year, but thankfully it's over now. I can't think of another thing I could possibly have done before the end of the year, and that's fine by me. I'm ready to officially have my body back, and be able to do things for myself. I'm so very grateful to have family that is willing & able to help while I recover from the c-section & gall bladder surgery, but I have to admit that I'm ready to be able to do for myself. It's more about not wanting to feel like I'm taking advantage of people. Most of the time I feel like I CAN do certain things for myself, but the question is whether or not I SHOULD. Unfortunately right now the answer is no.

Jonathan is wonderful as always. I can't believe he's 4 weeks old today. He's really changing a lot, and growing a lot too I think. I'll have to get some pictures of him today & post them. Speaking of pictures, we have an appointment Saturday to get his one month pictures taken. Is it okay for me to post those once they're done? Maybe they'll be a link to see them online or something.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is only two week away! And then it's Christmas season! The time between Thanksgiving & Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, the get-togethers and most of all the Christmas music! One of the radio stations here in town, 94.9 Lite FM, is playing Christmas music every weekend until Thanksgiving. And then that's all they'll play until Christmas! I LOVE IT. I think I've figured out what I'm going to do for my Christmas cards this year. I just have to go buy the supplies and then I can get started. They are going to be MUCH simpler than last years, but they'll still be cute.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...