Tuesday, February 13, 2007

He's a growing boy



4 months old! Can you believe it? We had Jonathan's 4 month check up today and he's doing very well. He's up to 15 lbs 15 oz (might as well say 16 lbs) and 25.5 inches long, the 75% for both. He must finally be slowing down a little because at his last appointment he was in the 90-95% for both. We had a little photo shoot yesterday to commemorate his "birthday". There weren't any shots that just completely blew me away, so we may have to try again in a day or so. Unfortunately he also had to get 4 shots today, my poor baby. He is usually napping at the time we were at the office, so he was starting to get a little grouchy. He had just fallen asleep when the nurse walked in to do the immunizations. He did really well again, just cried for a couple of minutes. He was asleep in about 2 minutes once we got him back in his carseat.

Chris and I went to Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse for lunch today, in celebration of Valentine's Day. It was soooooooo good. Tomorrow will mark 10 years since Chris and I got together. What a wonderful 10 years it's been, I can't wait to celebrate 10 more. I love you honey!

I guess I'd better go get dinner started....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...