Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday...

and we're having a party! Well, I don't know if you'd really call it a "party" but Michael, Lisa, Kevin, Pam & all the kidlets are coming over to watch the game. Rebecca was going to join us too, but she's sick, so she decided not to come. I hope you feel better! I imagine that the boys will probably do most of the game watching & the girls will do most of the chatting. That tends to be how it goes down. I really enjoy football, so I may try to catch some of the action. And of course there are the commercials. That's half the fun of watching the game, it's always fun to see what they come up with each year.

I woke up with a cold yesterday. How does that happen? I was perfectly fine Friday, went to bed, and woke up feeling crappy yesterday. I just don't get it. Chris was wonderful as usual & agreed to take Jonathan to church with him this morning so I could take some NyQuil & get some rest. I'm eternally grateful. He then stopped at the store & picked up some cold & sinus medicine. This man is my hero, I tell ya.

A couple of nights ago I went to check on Jonathan before I went to bed, and he was sideways in his crib! I wish I'd taken a picture of him, but I was afraid it would wake him up. If it happens again, I'll definitely get one. Speaking of pictures, here's one from the other day when he was playing in his Excersaucer for the first time. He really liked it!

Well, everyone should be here any time, so I'd better get going. Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Stinkerton! Look at those cheeks! haha. He needs to come visit me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...