Tuesday, April 29, 2008

'Cause I ain't got nothin' to say...

Don't you love my grammar skillz? This has been floating around blogland, and since I don't really feel like I have anything interesting to say tonight, maybe I'll play along...

Where...

is your cell phone? In my purse
is your significant other? in bed, asleep
is your hair? on my head... duh!
is your mother? at home
is your father? at home
is one of your favorite things? my camera is sitting on the bill organizer in front of me
was your dream last night? I don't remember what I dreamt last night
can you get your favorite drink? just about any gas station or grocery store... Diet A&W Root Beer
are you right now? in the office
is your ex? married with kids
is your fear? in losing my husband or a child.
do you want to be in 6 years? staying home with Jonathan & sibling
were you last night? home
was the last place you drove? home from a playdate at the park
did you grow up? California, Missouri & Georgia
was the last place you ate? the living room
is (are) your TV(s)? living room, our bedroom & the office, yes we have too many tv's
are your pets? in my imagination I guess, we don't have any
is your computer? desktop in the office, laptop in the living room
is your mood? tired
is your oldest friend? probably at home in bed
is your car? the garage
is your wedding ring? on my finger
is your favorite store? I don't know if I can pick just one
is your favorite place to be in the summer? inside where there's air conditioning
was the last place you laughed? this afternoon... Jonathan was pulling the (not used) diapers out of the basket, opening them up & saying "eeewww". It was so funny!
was the last place you cried? at church on Easter, I think
are five places you go on the internet on a regular basis?
gwinnettareamommies.com
google reader
about a million blogs
mommy zone
myspace

Now you do it.... You know you don't have anything better to do! ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...