Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hard to comprehend

I'm sitting here watching the Olympics live, and it's blowing my mind that they're on the other side of the world and I'm watching these events as. they. happen. Does anyone else have a hard time wrapping their brain around that one? I've been thoroughly enjoying the games this year. However, the fact that the events are on so late local time is cutting into my sleep time. Like now for example; it's 11:35pm, I should be sleeping, or at least getting ready to sleep. But no, I'm watching the women's gymnastics team final and swimming. (And obviously blogging too.) Last night I tried so hard to stay awake to watch the men's gymnastics team final but I just couldn't do it. I woke up long enough to see the guys celebrating their bronze medal, then turned off the TV. I'll be glad in 2012 when the games are in London. I think they're only 5-6 hours ahead.

Can you believe Michael Phelps? He's amazing!

I've been a complete slacker when it comes to taking pictures lately. So I leave you with a pic from 8/12/07. What a handome fella!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...