Monday, December 29, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

We had a wonderful holiday! Christmas Eve we had dinner at our house with my family & Haley's friend Eric. It was a nice relaxing dinner followed by a fun game of Scene It Squabble. The girls won, by the way! ;o)

Christmas morning was so much fun! I was most excited about the train table that we got for Jonathan. I knew he'd love it, and I was right. We waited to show it to him until after we'd opened all other gifts. I knew if he saw it first we wouldn't be able to pull him away from it to open anything else. His face was priceless.




We were all very blessed this year. My mom made me a gorgeous ring & necklace. I'll have to take some pictures & post them. She did a great job! She also made Haley a ring & a pair of earrings. She also made all of us ornaments with a reindeer made with Jonathan's thumbprint. So precious! I know that ornament will be one of our most prized in the years to come. Haley got me the 20th anniversary edition of Monster Squad. We loved this movie growing up; I can't wait to watch it! I could list all the other gifts we got, but that could take awhile.

After gifts we made breakfast & just chilled out. Once Jonathan got up from his nap we headed over to Chris' parents for lunch & gifts. Picasa will only let me do 4 pics at a time, so I'm going to do a separate post about our Christmas over there.... stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...