Monday, June 01, 2009

30 Day Shred - Day 1

As I said in my last post, today I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, I mean, I've seen Jillian on The Biggest Loser and she's tough. Holy cow! I started with level one and I couldn't even finish. It's the cardio that gets me, I have no endurance for cardio. Thankfully I've heard from some reliable sources that it does get easier as the days go on. That gives me the motivation to try again tomorrow.

If I don't post for a few days, just know it's because I'm bed bound & can't move. But hopefully I'll be thinner!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I know your pain! My day 2 and 3 didn't happen because I was so sore after day 1. I started again, though, on day 4, it was easier. (I haven't moved passed level 2 though)!

laurel said...

Oh, girl! Been there done that. The can't move part. Best wishes with your work out.

Rach said...

You're doing great and I'm really proud of you. and it really does get easier. push past day three, that was the toughest but once I got past day three it was easy peesey.

Anonymous said...

What font are the post titles and date in? It is adorable!

Misti said...

Thanks anon! It's called JanieHmk. For some reason I can't seem to find where I got it. I'll keep looking & post back here if I do.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...