Friday, June 12, 2009

"I do it myself"

Ah yes, the immortal words of a pre-schooler. Today Jboy decided he wanted to make his own sandwiches for lunch. Well, who am I to stand in the way of his Independence? ;o) For the last couple of days he's been on a "jelly only" sandwich kick. We'll go with it for now, but soon he'll have deal with the PB portion again since he doesn't really eat much meat. Gotta get the protein somewhere, right?

Since this was the youngin's first time making his own lunch, pictures were definitely in order.

Note the tongue placement; very important!


Using the handy dandy Cut-N-Seal from The Pampered Chef. (The best $0 item I've ever bought. ;o) I won it playing Bunco from my friend, Jen. )

The finished product. Didn't he do a great job!? He's growing up so fast.


To those who read my blog via a reader... click over & tell me what you think of the new look? Thanks to Jo-Lynne over at Musings of a Housewife I was finally able to make my background all cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...