Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 12

I'm really excited about today's lesson. I hadn't ever thought about doing a storyboard before, but I like it! Searching for photos to use on this project made me realize that I need to do a better job of taking pictures in different directions. This particular lesson called for 3 photos in portrait "orientation". I have way more pictures in landscape. Anyhoo, I found these three pics from Christmas 2007 that I love & thought they'd look cute... and they do! ;o) I should probably have edited the pics a bit for lighting, color, etc. before I did this, but I can always go back & do it later.

Lesson 12
After:


I think you could make really cute gifts doing this. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

laurel said...

The before is missing but I bet Grandma would love it as a present. All of your afters for this class are great. It's too funny. I'm the computer geek and don't know how to do any of that. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...