Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A day in the life

This picture isn't from today, but it could be. Anyone who knows Jboy knows his love for cars. He can spend hours laying in the floor rolling them, lining them up, crashing them and anything else he can think of. I don't think I've ever known another child who loves one type of toy more than he does. Oh, he'll play with other things, but cars hold the most special place in his heart. I love that about him.



I love the frame on this picture. What I love more is that I made it myself! Thanks to this tutorial on Cathy Zielske's blog I now have one more trick up my Photoshop sleeve. There are so many great techniques out there and I can't wait to learn more!

Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rach said...

you can go on the layer of the frame, select the outside portion, then go back on the picture and darken it, emboss it or put an overlay and it would take that technique up one more step. super cute!

laurel said...

Ah, to have such a rough life. Cute frame.

laurel said...

Lining up cars I mean. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...