Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas All Around

Last night was the Christmas program at Jboy's school. Ever since we signed him up I've been looking forward to this. I wasn't too worried about him being shy on stage or anything as he loves to sing & dance.

Before we left I took a few pictures of him in front of the tree in his fancy new duds. Doesn't he look handsome?! Thank you to Grammie & Grumpy for the adorable outfit. ;o) It was a bit of a challenge to get him to stand still & smile "normal", but we managed to get a few good shots. I tried to get his Santa hat shot for this year at the same time, but I think I had pushed my luck enough for one go round. We'll have to try again today.



The doors to the church opened at 6:30, and we got there a few minutes before that. Well, we should have arrived a lot sooner. There was a huge crowd outside when we pulled up. Originally we were all sitting in the back (Chris was standing so he could videotape). They asked if some of the men would mind standing so more ladies could sit, so Chris' dad & a lot of other men stood up in the back & around the walls. I was lucky enough to snag a seat on the 3rd or 4th row at that point.

Jboy did such a great job! We were all so proud of him. He sang the songs & did the motions like a pro. The whole production was great. Mrs. Melody, the music teacher (and my friend), did such an amazing job putting the whole thing together. All of the staff did. We talked afterwards about how well everything went & there weren't any catastrophes which, in a room of 135 preschoolers is a miracle no matter what.



Here's a little video I took on my phone at the end. The quality isn't very good, but it's something. ;o)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

awwww - super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...