Monday, December 28, 2009

Cookies for Santa!

I really wanted to start some fun Christmas traditions this year. One tradition we started is making cookies to lay out for Santa. I still haven't learned to not mention things we'e going to do too soon, so I had said something several weeks ago. Almost every day Jboy would ask if it was time to make cookies for Santa. Next year, I won't say anything until the day before. ;o)

The day finally arrived & Jboy was super excited to help stir the dough. He loves "helping" in the kitchen so he was in heaven.





Santa requested chocolate milk to go with his cookies. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the crumbs left over... I guess we'll just have to recreate the moment. I'm sure Santa won't mind.


Stay tuned for pics from Christmas day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...