Monday, January 25, 2010

Again?

I think every child has a book that they want read over, and over, and over again. Right now, that book for Jboy is The Great Race in the Sweet Pickles series.



Did anyone else read these books as a kid? Chris had an entire tub of books from his childhood that we put in Jboy's room. Not only were there the Sweet Pickles books, but a lot of Dr. Suess, and a set of Sesame Street encyclopedias from like 1975.

I love that he kept these books & we can now share them with Jboy. Reading is a very important part of who I am, and I hope to share that love with Jonathan. One of my favorite things is opening a book for the first time. You never know where the story will take you & what you'll learn along the way.

Do you like to read? I'm always looking for new books & authors, so if you're a reader, post in the comments what you're reading now. I'd love to check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is a picture of my little mann????
Mom

Rebecca said...

super cute header!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...