Tuesday, January 26, 2010

too long

It's been too long since I've posted pictures of my little man(n). I used to get my camera out every day it seemed, now it can be days & weeks between photos. One day I'm going to regret that. Not one day, today. There are so many moments I've missed capturing. Nothing dramatic or too eventful, but every day life. So, I promise to do better. And in an effort to do just that, here are some pictures from bath time yesterday.




If you look closely, you can see that Jboy's left eye is all red. Yesterday I called the nurse to see if I should bring him in for pink eye. She said that as long as there wasn't any goop, we could just keep an eye (ha!) on it. Well, wouldn't you know it, this morning... goop. So, Jboy had his first sick day today. He feels fine, but I know that pink eye is very contagious. I called the doctor & we didn't even have to bring him in, she just called in a prescription for drops.

Now, the question is, will he be okay for school tomorrow? They're having "Snow Day" in his class tomorrow & I'd really hate for him to miss it. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. You did a good job picking your shots. Of course your subject is a pretty good one...
Thank you for posting pics.
Much Love and kisses.
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...