Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Simple Pleasures

What are your "simple pleasures"? You know, things that don't cost alot of money, but bring you joy. Kelly posted her list today yesterday and I thought I'd play along...

Here are some of my simple pleasures:

* chocolate milkshakes from Chick-fil-a
* holding hands with my husband
* hot baths with a good book
* leaves burning
* a cool day after a heat wave
* Jonathan's hair after waking up
* my Blackberry ;o)
* sticking my toes in the sand at the beach (it's been way too long)
* blasting music on the radio & singing along at the top of my lungs
* playing oldies music with the windows down on a beautiful spring day

What do you consider to be your simple pleasures? If you post yours, leave a comment so I can check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...