Thursday, February 18, 2010

super cool!

I love getting magazines in the mail. Heck, anything that's not a bill or junk mail is pretty great in my opinion. One magazine that I subscribe to is Parenting. This evening I was perusing the newest issue & came upon an ad for these super cool silicon trays that can be used for ice, brownies, JELLO & things like that. There was a website listed where they could be purchased so I checked it out. It's called Spoon Sisters and they have some of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Check these out:

Alphabet, Number and Symbol Ice Trays

Wouldn't these be fun to make, well, anything in? Love them.

Match & Munch Sandwich Cutters

Seriously?! We'll be buying these ASAP. How fun is that! I know Jboy would love it.

Constructive Eating Utensils

Jboy loves anything and everything vehicle related so I know he'd get a kick out of these.

Comic Book Bandages

As many cuts & scrapes as little boys get, bandages are a neccesity. Might as well have fun with your boo boos.
There are so many cute things on the Spoon Sisters site. Go check it out & let me know what you'd get.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...