Another book meme. I saw it on Proud Book Nerd, and it’s being hosted by Storytime with Tonya.
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
* Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
I’m sitting near our bookshelf, so all the books are the same distance. I just went over & picked one.
The question was how to approach him. A phone call? An email? No. A letter. Handwritten, on good stationery. Like a condolence card, only thirty-five years late.
– Between Here and April by Deborah Copaken Kogen