Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here are 50 random things about me, give us your own answers in your own blog...

1. Do you like cheese? It's okay, but I could do without it
2. Have you ever been arrested? No
3. Have you ever shot a gun? No
4. Your favorite song? Lady in Red by Chris DeBurg
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, unless it could be something bad
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? Cookouts
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? anything on the Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton Christmas CD, or Christmas in Dixie by Alabama... I LOVE Christmas music
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk
9. Can you do push ups? I seriously doubt it
10. Is your bathroom clean? Sadly, no. It's on the to-do list for tomorrow
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite Hobby? Scrapbooking
13. What are you listening to right now? The clock ticking
14. What is the last thing you ate? Fish & chicken from Long John Silvers
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Is being overweight considered a trait?
16. Middle Name? Dawn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1-I should probably go to bed. 2- What am I going to do tomorrow? 3-I'm so ready for the cooler weather
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. 1-Dinner at LJS 2- a soda at Wendy's on my way home today because it was stinking hot 3-groceries
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Caffeine Free Coke, Chocolate Milk, Dr. Pepper
20. Current worry right now? Need to work on being healthier
21. Current hate? My weight
22.Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I honestly don't remember
24. What is your quirkiest habit? I twist my ears
25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? I tag.... Rebecca, Laurel, and Haley
26. How many siblings do you have? 1 younger sister
28. What shirt are you wearing? A blue tshirt
29. What shampoo do you use? Suave 2 in 1
30. Favorite color? I don't know, I never can pick one
31. Would you like to be a pirate? Can't say that I would
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Either songs from Grease 2 or praise & worship songs
33. Favorite female name? Emily
34. Favorite male name? Jonathan
35. What's in your pockets right now? nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Jonathan
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I have no idea. I think I may have had some Holly Hobby sheets
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never really been injured (knock on wood)
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know...
42. Who is your most silent friend? I don't know...
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes
45.What is your favorite book? Pretense by Lori Wick
46.What is your favorite age? I like where I'm at
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? We had 3 songs played; If You Could See What I See by Geoff Moore & the Distance, Valentine by Martina McBride and Only God Could Love You More by I don't know who. We danced to When I Fall in Love from the Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Dance by Garth Brooks
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? trying to fall asleep
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to pee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...