Sunday, August 05, 2007

Weekend & stuff

It's August already? How did that happen?

We've had a really good weekend. Friday night Jonathan stayed with Chris' parents (again) and we went out on a "double date" with Kevin & Pam while Kevin's parents kept their kids. I can't even remember the last time we went out just the four of us. Sadly it was probably sometime before I got pregnant with Jonathan. We decided to go out for dinner at Fazoli's and then go bowling. We had a great time! Unfortunately a slight damper was put on the evening by a couple of groups next to us who didn't seem to know bowling etiquette. It was quite distracting when there's a big party next to you and they're all standing near the ball return & not paying attention to whose turn it is. Other than that we had a lot of fun though. I hope we can do it again soon!

Yesterday Chris and I had a "date day". First we did a little shopping at Archiver's, Barnes and Noble, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Gymboree. Then came the main reason for the wanted to go out, we went to see The Bourne Ultimatum. It was AWESOME! It was definitely my favorite in the series so far. I hope they'll make more, but I'm not sure what else could really happen. After the movie we went to Chris' parents house to pick up Jonathan & hung out over there for a little bit.

Today has been a pretty low key day. We forgot to set the alarm, so unfortunately we didn't get up in time to go to church anywhere. We went to lunch and headed to WalMart for groceries. The new version of Charlotte's Web came in the mail from Blockbuster this week, so we watched that. Or I should say *I* watched it and Chris went to the driving range. It was pretty good, but I have to say that I like the original version better. It's a classic in my opinion.

Before I go, here's a picture of the little man that I think I'll use as his 9 month picture. I never got around to doing a "photo shoot" this month; he's about to wiggly for that now. I can't believe he'll be 10 months old next week. In fact, I'm kind of in denial about it. 10 months old is only 2 months away from being a year old, and I'm certainly not ready for that. My baby's growing up before my eyes. Does anyone have a time machine?



If you do I'd like to borrow it... indefinitely.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...