Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful service at church this morning. It's so easy to get caught up in all of the fun, Easter Bunny stuff and I was thankful for the opportunity to celebrate the real reason for Easter; Christ's resurrection! He Is Risen! The choir sang a great song that was very moving. I'll have to find out what it was called & post a link to it.

I had better share some pictures or I'll get in trouble. Jonathan looks like such a little man(n) in his outfit; don't you think? Thanks Grammie & Grumpie for the new duds!

These next two were lucky shots as Jonathan isn't much for sitting still for the camera these days. I thought they turned out really well though. Definitely frame worthy!



I have a few more pics, but they'll be in a separate post as I can only post 4 at a time... stinkin' Picasa! ;o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice vest! Micah wore the same one! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...