Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new respect

Jonathan has an owl (Mr. Owl) that he sleeps with. I've been wanting to do a layout about Mr. Owl for some time, and a few weeks ago I bought some cute scrapbook paper that has owls on it. For Easter, Jonathan had received a cute shirt that has similar colors to the paper, so this evening I decided it was time to stage a photo shoot.

I have a new respect for child & family photographers. My goodness it's hard to get a 2 1/2 year old to sit still, or pose or even hold the owl you so badly want his picture with. Maybe if it wasn't his mommy asking him to do these things he'd be a little more cooperative. Oy vey.

I did manage to get a few good shots. None of these I'm posting have Mr. Owl in them, but I think I have a couple to work with.





Have you noticed anything different about my blog? It's nothing too major, but I like it. One of my favorite blogs, (hmmm, I say that a lot, they're all my favorite!) kevinandamanda, posted a tutorial today on how to change the font for your post titles & side bar titles. I've always wanted to know how to do that and, now, thanks to Amanda's generosity of sharing her skills, I have fancy new titles. ;o) Thanks Amanda!

This weekend I'm heading up to the mountains with the girls for some fun, relaxation and possible scrapbooking! We're all taking our supplies with us, but who knows if we'll actually get any scrapping done. If nothing else it will be a great time to do nothing but watch movies & try to not eat too much. I do hope to get some scrapping done, so I'd better get to planning a bit. I have some pics that need printed and I like to have some sort of idea of what I'm doing before I get started.

Well, I think I'm off to bed for the night. Until next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...