Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter pt. 2

"Hunting" for eggs. This one was pretty easy to find!


One of Jonathan's gifts from Grammie & Grumpie was a Big Wheel! He's still a bit short to actually work the pedals, but he loved it all the same. Daddy pushed him around the driveway & he was having a big time. I remember having one of these as a kid. We had a ramp in my grandparents driveway that I thought was HUGE and was afraid to drive over. I've looked at pictures and that thing couldn't have been more than three inches off the ground! Ha!



Happy Family!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Easter! I like that picture of all three of you! A big wheel for Easter! Awesome

Amanda said...

Your header looks awesome Misti!! I love the fonts you used! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...