Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 months (and a little bit)



I finally got around to taking Jonathan's 8 month pictures today (just two weeks late), and this is probably the best one I got. He wasn't too interested in sitting still for the picture. I may have to start doing monthly slideshows. I swear this kid does not know how to stay still, unless he's sleeping.

He may not be crawling yet (any day now I'd say), but he's definitely mobile. I'll put him in the floor to play and the next thing you know he's across the room. He rolls like a champ. One minute he's at the fireplace, the next he's at the coffee table, then over at the entertainment center. This boy's wearing a momma out! LOL

This is such a wonderful age. His personality is really starting to come through, and he's just the sweetest thing ever! Yes, I'm biased, but still. I will say, he is going through a little separation anxiety phase, and honestly I could do without it. I can hardly walk out of the room without him having a fit. I should probably take advantage of it while he still wants me around, but it can be hard to get stuff done when you have to stay within the vision of a little boy.

Well, I'm heading to bed. We're leaving tomorrow for a family reunion in North Carolina and I still have quite a lot to do, so I need my sleep. Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Oh My! would you look at those eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...