Thursday, June 21, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

After taking a different route home than we're used to (that seemed to take FOREVER), we made it home safe & sound a little before 9:00 tonight. We had thought about staying the night at my parents house tonight, but decided we'd like to get home to our own beds as soon as we could. Tomorrow will be a fun day filled with laundry & unpacking all of our stuff. I'll try and take a couple of pictures tomorrow of the things we bought in Lead Mine, a.k.a. "Amish Country". Although we think most of the homes we visited might have actually been Mennonite families, we're not 100% sure.

Speaking of my own bed, I'm going to head to it. I want to make sure and get enough sleep in case Jonathan decides to get up early in the morning.

2 comments:

Haley said...

You have my apple butter and cherry pie from "the Amish people". I guess I'll get it next weekend or something.

Rebecca said...

"jiggity jig"????? Hmmmm. That's a new one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...