Wednesday, June 20, 2007

History

Here are a couple more pictures from our trip.

Jonathan & my Grandpa Porter. They hit it off right away. Jonathan is my grandpa's 3rd great grandchild.


This is the one room schoolhouse that my great-grandmother attended. It's hard to believe that they taught children from grade one through 12 in one room.


This trip is mostly about spending time with family, and we've been having a wonderful time doing it. Everyone is of course absolutely enjoying Jonathan. He's been learning a lot of new "tricks" over the last week or so. Last Monday he started waving, and today he started clapping his hands. It's the cutest thing! I'm going to try and get it on video so I can post it here. Speaking of video, we bought a new camcorder before we left for our trip and we used it for the first time today. Chris took Jonathan swimming in the hotel pool & I got some video of it. If I can figure out how to get it on the computer, I'll post it when we get home.

Well, it's getting late, so I think I'm going to hit the sack. Tomorrow morning we're taking a drive out to the Amish country. I'd like to buy a quilt or something that we can keep for Jonathan as an heirloom. Then, once we have more children we can buy one for each of them as well.

Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the Gran'pa picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...