Wednesday, November 12, 2008

apparently I stink...

at this whole "post a day" thing. I missed yesterday. Could be because there was nothing going on, therefore, nothing to post. It was a pretty lazy day around here, and that's just fine by me.

Today was fun. Jonathan & I met some friends at Discover Mills to walk, eat & play at the train table in Books A Million. We made 3 laps around the mall before we started shopping, which equals a little over 3 miles! It felt good to get out & do something active. We have plans to get together Monday morning at a nearby park & walk again.

Unfortunately I think I'm getting a cold. ;o/ I can feel it in the back of my throat. I think Jonathan may have a little something too. He's had a runny nose for a few days, but I was attributing it to his molars coming in. Now he seems to have a little cough too. I hope we don't get anything too major. Time to start downing the OJ I guess.

Okay, I'm going to watch the end of Top Chef, then I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...