Friday, November 07, 2008

here's hoping

Well, tomorrow is weigh in day. I've been good all week, so I'm really hoping for a good outcome. I've used my points each day & haven't even used all of my 35 "extra" points for the week. That's unusual for me. Generally on Saturday & Sunday I don't pay as much attention to what I eat & just consider that using my "extra" points; then the rest of the week I just meet my daily points allowance. Keep your fingers crossed that I have good news tomorrow!

Jonathan is getting one of his two year molars & boy is it working him over. Throughout the day he seems okay, but once it's time for bed he kind of falls apart. He also feels like he's running a bit of a fever so we've been giving him Tylenol before bed. I hope this one pops through soon & that the other one is a little gentler on him. Poor thing.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...