Tuesday, November 25, 2008

remember when...

I was going to post every day in November.... obviously, not so much. So, what's happened in the last two weeks?

* I got a double ear infection - not fun. I have a whole new appreciation for little ones who get them.
* I saw Twilight .... twice in 24 hours (and I'm going again tomorrow night!) loved it!
* Had a pretty serious health scare with my grandfather, but he seems to be doing much better
* Spent a wonderful day at Rebecca's on Saturday making Christmas cards & watching some of our favorite Christmas movies: White Christmas, Christmas Vacation and The Holiday - it was so nice spending time just the two of us. I think it had been like 3 years since we'd done that... but we decided to make it a yearly event.

Now we begin the preparations for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's here already. I was hoping to get the house decorated for Christmas before Thursday as everyone is coming over here, but I don't think its going to happen. Maybe I'll try again to get everyone to have a "tree trimming" party Thursday evening.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...