Thursday, August 20, 2009

blank pages

I have always loved journals. I've bought many, wrote in a few, and never filled one. But I'm always drawn to them. I think I like the idea of filling the pages with ideas & plans & innermost thoughts. I like the idea of pulling out an old journal after several years & looking back at who I was & what was going on at that time.

Last night, Chris gave me a much needed break and I headed to Barnes & Noble to peruse the shelves & enjoy the quiet. The first stop of course was the Starbucks counter for my favorite; a tall Double Chocolaty Chip Frappucino. Yum! I did a little browsing, grabbed a copy of The Vampire Diaries and found a chair. I don't know how long I sat there, but I finished the first 100 pages & it was good. Now I just have to get my hands on a copy so I can finish it.

It was getting late, so I thought I'd better get going. On my way out I stopped & looked at the {several} tables of journals & calendars they had set out. I had no intentions of buying anything, but this one caught my eye. Something about it drew me in. It's mine now! I like that its small enough to fit in my purse or Jboy's bag. I love that the pages are lined at the top & a grid at the bottom. Hopefully I'll actually put it to good use.





Isn't it super cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...