Monday, March 01, 2010

a little something creative

This past Saturday was all day scrapping day at Jenni's. Jenni, Laurel, Rebecca, Stephanie and I had a great time. There were a lot of laughs and great food, not to mention creative juices flowing. Usually when we get together for one of these all day scraps I am not terribly productive. If I can make one page in a 14 hour period it's a good day. This day, however, my mojo was in full force. First, I altered a picture frame for Chris (I haven't taken photos of it yet). Once I was finished with that I wasn't really sure what to work on. Then Jenni pulled out an address book she had made by altering a composition book. I was instantly inspired! I've been wanting to make some sort of address book for some time but couldn't quite decide how I wanted to do it. I ran out to Target, picked one up (for the bargain price of $.70!) and rushed back to get started. I love how it turned out.



Stephanie was kind enough to use her Cricut to cut out the tabs for the letters.


I've already started filling it out and I love it! My next project is going to be another altered composition book to keep track of the books I read & maybe write a little review or something. I'm itching to get started, so Jboy & I may have to run up to WalMart when he wakes up from his nap.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

This is awesome! I love it. My mom wants me to print out all of my posts from BBB, and I've been wondering how to package them... this may be my answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...