Friday, May 21, 2010

last day of school {water day}

I can hardly believe it, but yesterday was Jboy's last day of school! Seriously, didn't he just start like, yesterday? In celebration of the last day of school & the start of summer, his class had "water day". There were kiddie pools, sprinklers & snow cones.

Here's my "sunburn waiting to happen" enjoying his snow cone. I love how the blue matches his swim trunks.


Socializing with his best buddy Porter & Hayden.


Two of the best preschool teachers. Ever. Ms. Cheryl & Mrs. Robyn. Jboy loves them both so much. They really helped to make his first year of preschool wonderful. We'll miss them, but I'm sure we'll see them in the halls next year.


So, what are your plans for summer? Anything exciting? I have Jboy signed up for Vacation Bible School one week, and he's going to spend a week with my parents in Oklahoma, but other than that, we don't really have any definite plans. Just a lot of playdates with friends, I would imagine.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic shots. He is SUCH a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that red hair!!!

Kim said...

I am still trying to come to terms that, as a 33 year old, I don't get summers off.

This totally bites.

Why does the public school system set us up for this type of disappointment?

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh I'm loving the red head :) And too funny that you have a Grammie and Grumpy like we do!!! The oldest came up with the name all on his own ironically enough, LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...