Friday, May 07, 2010

random stuff

Just a few random things floating around my head right now:

* I was really enjoying American Idol at the beginning of the season, but now, not so much. I still record it each week though & fast forward through all the talking & just watch the singing. Crystal is by far my favorite.

* Jboy’s last day of school is 2 weeks from today and I can’t believe it. Where did this year go?

* Speaking of school, we have loved having him in preschool this year. He’s learned so much and we’ve both made some great new friends.

* We recently subscribed to Netflix and have been thoroughly enjoying the Instant Queue function. Thanks to this we have been able to watch several {horrible} movies we never would have seen. LOL

* Also, thanks to Netflix, we’ve started watching Dexter. I had heard so much about this show & was very interested in watching it. It’s so good! There are so many suspenseful moments & totally laugh out loud moments. Love it!

* I’ve been toying with the idea of taking an internet break for a few days. I’m ashamed to admit how hard it is for me to think about doing this. I’m on the computer way too much, and I know it’s hindering me getting much anything done around the house.

* We would love to give Jonathan a sibling soon. He goes back & forth as to whether he wants a baby brother or sister. Lately he’s been saying he wants a baby brother AND sister! Uh, no. I’m blaming this on a recent episode of Dora where her mom had twins.

* Sadly, I think my love for Grey’s Anatomy has waned. I have like 5 episodes on the DVR and have no desire to watch them. I’ve though about just deleting them, but I can’t seem to bring myself to do it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Do NOT delete. You'll wish you hadn't later. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...