Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"I love trick-or-treating!"

I just realized I never posted about Halloween! Oopsie (as Jboy would say)! This year, Jboy decided to dress as Woody, from one of his favorite movie series, Toy Story. I must say, and I'm sure you'll agree, he made an awfully cute Sheriff!



Sunday afternoon, our church had a fall festival for the kids with games, bounce houses & trunk-or-treat. One of Jboy's friends, Ava, was dressed as Jessie from the movie, so of course we had to get their picture. Don't they look cute together!


Some friends of ours from Sunday School had a t-ball station set up & Jboy did a great job hitting the ball! Maybe we'll sign him up in the spring.


After a visit to Grammie & Grumpy's house (where apparently I didn't take any pictures!) we headed home to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. At the first few houses, as we'd walk away he'd say, "I love trick-or-treating!" He's too funny.


One worn out boy.


The loot! We actually still have some left, though all of the "good" stuff is gone.


Jboy not only liked getting the candy, he also enjoyed handing it out. A couple of times, as the kids would walk away, he said, "Enjoy your day!" Where does he come up with this stuff?
Just for grins, here are the posts for Halloween's past:
2007 :: 2008 :: 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...