Tuesday, November 02, 2010

ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

children of all ages! A couple of weeks ago Chris' grandmother called to tell me she'd heard of a circus that was going to be in town & wanted to know if Jboy & I would like to go. Of course I said yes! Jboy had never been to the circus and, honestly, I don't remember ever going either. Though, after talking to my mom, she assures me we went when I was a kid.

It turned out to be a small traveling family circus. Jboy enjoyed it a lot, though he kept asking where the clowns were. Unfortunately they didn't have any. They did, however, have lions, tigers and elephants. Oh, and some adorable little dogs that did tricks. I think Jboy's favorite part was the motorcycles in the "Globe of Death"! I, personally, did not like that act AT ALL! I was terrified the whole time they would make some small mistake, crash & die right there in front of us. I couldn't even watch. Jboy kept patting me on the arm & saying, "It's okay, Mommy, they won't crash." Oh, my sweet boy. Here are a few pictures from our circus adventure:

Jboy & his cotton candy


Jboy & Bevvie (Chris' aunt)


The lions & tigers. I honestly wasn't too thrilled with this act either. I just knew one of the animals was going to "snap" & eat one of the trainers. Yes, I have issues.


The elephants were fun. Though they did keep pooping & it smelled pretty gross. Ha!


All in all it was a great time. Maybe we'll have to make this an annual event!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

laurel said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I've seen video of one of those motorcycle acts. It is very nail biting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...