Monday, September 18, 2006

Progress

Finally, some progress on the garage door situation. Doors by Mike came out today to measure & give us a quote. They're going to be replacing it one day this week, probably Thursday or Friday. I can't even say how glad I'll be once it's fixed. You never realize how you take something so simple for granted until you don't have it for a while.

Still pregnant. I think I may have had some contractions today, but I just really don't know. If they were in fact contractions, they were about 4-5 minutes apart for about 30 minutes. Once I rolled to the other side they seemed to stop though. I just really don't like the whole "unknown" part of this process. I'm too much of a control freak to not know how this is going to work. I really wish my water would just break on it's own, as that's a definite sign that something is happening, but that only happens in about 15% of women. I have to admit, it's kind of freaking me out a little bit that we basically only have 2 weeks until the baby is due. Life is going to change so drastically, I just hope we're ready for it. Can you ever be ready for it? Probably not.

My scrappy friend Kimberly is going through a rough time right now with her oldest son. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers.

Off to bed, I want to get up early so I can stop by Wal-Mart on my way to work & pick up Clay's new CD.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the prayers! BTW, let us know YOUR CRITIQUE of Clay's new C.D.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...