Sunday, September 03, 2006

This is....

my kind of to-do list:

1. move sewing machine
2. put stroller in closet
3. wash pillow cases
4. straighten up nursery
5. clean out car
6. put extra cell phone chargers in bag
7. put Debora on call list
8. clean out fridge

It feels so good to cross items off a list, even if they're really small, like most of these were. But I knew if I didn't write them down, I'd likely forget. I'm sure I'll be making plenty more to-do lists over the next few weeks, but as long as they eventually look like this one, I'm okay.

Tonight is game night, and I'm really looking forward to everyone coming over. Michael & Lisa have a new board game called Imagineiff. We played it last night and had a great time.

My friend Laurel started her own blog the other day, go check it out:
Happiness is... Blogs are so addicting, I love reading about what's going on in everyone's life... even if I know most of it already.

I guess that's enough for now, I'd better go get ready for the day. Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...